THE GARAGE FLOOR COMPANY
The Garage Floor Company
At The Garage Floor Company™, what began as primarily a garage floor installations business has grown into a transformative flooring business that turns just about any concrete surface into what our customers want: durable, easily-maintained, gorgeous flooring. We aim to be the premier company for concrete coatings. With our high-quality work, our 100% focus on garage flooring, and our unparalleled sales and client service, we fully expect to accomplish our goal. We supply an effective business model and the tools and help you need to grow your business. It is a great way to make a living.
A Business-Building Opportunity as Durable as our Floors
At The Garage Floor Company™, we are serious about floors – and even more so about the people who install them. There is nothing that makes us happier at the end of a hard day’s work than knowing our franchise owners are thriving, building a business for themselves while helping to expand our brand. We’re a garage flooring franchise worth taking a shine to.
Transform your Professional Future
Quality work and great customer service. That’s what we’re about.
We think floors are cool. The transformations we create in residential and commercial locations are jaw dropping, just wait until you see for yourself! Your job will be to improve every space you and your crew work in, in a way that utilizes The Garage Floor Company™ proprietary operating system to its fullest potential. We supply a simple, effective business model and the tools and help you need to grow your business. It’s a great way to make a living! We hope you’ll consider this extraordinary opportunity to own and operate a garage flooring franchise you’ll be proud to call your own.
We Could See that Concrete Resurfacing was the Right Direction to go...
After years of experience working with other home services concepts, our founders were drawn to coating and refinishing concrete floors – and for good reason. At The Garage Floor Company™, what began as primarily a garage floor installations business has grown into a transformative flooring business that turns just about any concrete surface into what our customers want, whether that’s a durable, easy-maintenance garage floor or a dazzling, elegant, light-reflecting entryway. It’s a year-round business with plenty of room for growth.
The Residential Market Drives the Flooring Industry
At The Garage Floor Company™, we specialize in transforming concrete flooring into functional easy-to-maintain and beautiful floors for our customers. Globally, the United States leads the industry in the demand for residential flooring improvement and installation.
With The Garage Floor Company™ flooring franchise, you can:
- Take advantage of an uptick in the residential flooring market which is predicted to continue through 2027 as a result of demand for aesthetic flooring materials and a trend toward interior decoration.
- Build a business within the $18 to $21 billion U.S. concrete repair, protection and restoration industry.
- Leverage increasing demand for hard surface flooring in the U.S., which was forecast to advance 6.1% per year to 11.3 billion square feet, and is valued at $16.7 billion (with the residential market leading fastest growth).
Imagine the benefits of owning a flooring franchise of your own:
- Strong brand image to leverage as you build your own The Garage Floor Company™ location.
- Wide selection of customizable flooring options available for your customers to choose from.
- Exclusive, proprietary products that no other flooring companies offer!
- Multiple revenue streams and products that perform year-round.
We're looking for franchise owners who are self-motivated, ready to learn, team player, leadership qualities and hard working. A hands-on person is ideal but not required. A person who is capable of doing all business aspects to include sales, marketing, customer service, scheduling, budgeting, financials, hiring, training, lead generation and installations. You must have a minimum of $50k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.