SLATER'S 50/50 BURGERS BY DESIGN
BE ONE OF THE FIRST PIONEERS OF THE “BACONFEST” DESTINY!
For years Slater’s 50/50 has been preparing for it’s march across America to preach the gospel of Burgers, Bacon & Beer and now YOU can be a disciple.
Since 2009 when our very own Baron of Bacon Scott Slater opened the first Slater’s 50/50 in Anaheim Hills, the concept has been in the national spotlight disrupting the restaurant industry with it’s vision of dynamic craft burgers, a love for bacon and a world-class draft beer program.
From creating the first ever 50/50 Burger (half ground beef and half ground bacon patty) and appearances on Travel Channel’s “Bacon Paradise” to winning Nations Restaurant New’s Hot Concept award; Slater’s 50/50 is a brand that is prime for a nationwide expansion and today we are looking for brave men and women to carry our torch of awesomeness.
Training & Support
Our best-in-class training programs are here to support you and your investment in the Slater’s 50/50 brand.
Training and Operational Support Includes:
- 6 weeks of training at our headquarters
- Operations manual and training
- Grand Opening assistance
- New store opening support and crew training
- Ongoing field support and Regional Operations Managers, Field Marketing and Trainer Managers
- Operations compliance systems and tools
Marketing Support Includes:
- National ad fund to support system-wide media, PR and social media
- Grand opening assistance and tactics
- Integrated online and social media platforms
- Ongoing local store marketing support
- Complete package of communication and brand tools