Service Industry Solutions (SIS) has been working in staffing since 2002, with its home base in Baltimore, Maryland. The company has seen success in its immediate area thus far and is looking to further expand its reach without the pitfalls of simply opening additional offices.
With over 10 years of experience in the field, SIS has worked and perfected the image of a responsive and reliable staffing company. It takes pride in servicing each client throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, specializing in the recruitment and placement of professional and temporary staffing. Locally owned and operated, SIS is able to offer its clients concierge customer service and flexibility usually not found with larger national agencies. This local knowledge allows SIS the ability to adapt to the trends as they change in the area.
Focusing on service and manufacturing industries, SIS is aware with the day-to-day challenges its clients are facing. SIS presents custom tools and solutions to build a long lasting partnership. This strategy has been based on commitment to providing excellence in all services, meeting the needs of its clients and the needs of its employees.
Support and Training
When you join the SIS team, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas including:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting & Legal Support
- Research & Development
SIS will work with you to understand and fully grasp what an ideal location will be for your business. Training will include:
- Initial Training - 40 hours of initial training at Baltimore Headquarters beginning 6-8 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open
- Onsite Training - 16 hours of training at your location upon opening of business
- Refresher Training - Up to 2 days of refresher training each year
- Ongoing Support - Continued support via an online library of tutorials and information provided by the Franchisor
Types of qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners include:
- Ongoing Research & Development
- Strong Sales & Customer Service Abilities
- Good with Timing & Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Ables to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- A Willingness & Commitment to Excellent Service