For over 30 years, William “Bubba” Ryan has owned and operated highly successful restoration companies. By the early 1990’s, Ryan recognized the need for significant improvements in the water damage restoration industry. As new technologies emerged and proper drying procedures developed, Ryan realized the need for major improvements as many companies lacked the ability to provide efficient and effective drying service.
In 1995, Rytech, a “water only” mitigation company was born. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Rytech has become a leader in the water damage restoration and mold remediation industry. From its humble beginnings in one location, the company has reached exponential growth and currently provides service to 49 major markets across 25 states.
Join the Best – Team RYTECH!
Rytech is a family owned business that specializes in water damage and mold removal. This multi-billion dollar industry offers potential franchisees the opportunity to build a successful business. Rytech franchisees are hands-on, dedicated business men and women who are passionate about expertly serving their customers and ensuring that their franchise is running at optimum performance.
If you’re looking to own your own business with significant earning potential and want a career that is fulfilling and challenging, then begin the application process today to become a Rytech franchisee.
Benefits of being a Rytech franchisee:
- Large, exclusive franchise territories offer significant earning potential.
- No office or building requirements mean you can start and run your Rytech franchise from your home and expand your business as you see fit.
- Rytech provides the software and training to run and manage your business and provides the benefits of a full turnkey customer service program with billing and payment organization, accounting and payroll services.
- Rytech’s business development relationships with our insurance carrier partners drive business directly to you and your team.
- Our claims cycle is one of the fastest in the industry, which means you receive payment sooner.
- Rytech actively supports its franchisees with initial and ongoing local marketing/sales training.