MY MUSIC WORKSHOP
Combine Kids, Music & Fun In Your Rewarding Home-Based Franchise
My Music Workshop® is an award-winning Preschool Enrichment Music Program. Franchisees offer high quality classes at local preschools within their protected territory. With classes conducted at schools instead of a dedicated location, you are empowered to run your business from home while efficiently keeping overhead costs low.
Additionally, your earning ability is enhanced through maintaining multiple classes at various school locations each day. My Music Workshop® classes bring the joy of music to young children while teaching them real musical concepts. We make learning truly fun by using a unique teaching method called Listen, Learn, Play!®
Founded in 2009 and fueled with the dream of inspiring a new generation of music lovers, My Music Workshop® has been continually-expanding. Our knowledge, experience, and unique teaching method combined with care for our franchisees is the cornerstone of our franchise program. You can be your own boss and share your love of both children and music with students in your community.
Owning a My Music Workshop® business is a fantastic opportunity to build a meaningful future for yourself and have a lasting impact on the next generation of musicians, music enthusiasts, and creative thinkers. Our proprietary curriculum and well-established business concept give you the keys to an unmatched, home-based franchise opportunity.
Training: We Will Show You How To Operate A Successful Music Teaching Business
As a My Music Workshop® franchisee you will get comprehensive training on how to do the following:
- Get your business up and running
- Connect your program and build lasting relationships with local schools
- Market the program to students and parents within those schools
- Teach impactful classes using our Listen, Learn, Play!® system
- Recruit and train teachers to also deliver enriching classes
- Have fun while running a successful music teaching business of your own
You will also receive the following materials and resources:
- An operations manual
- Business templates
- Marketing materials
- Access to online tuition collection portals and use of our website
- Posters which you can customize
- Our full curriculum (over 350 pages with illustrations, stories, original music, activities and more)
- Equipment and instrument lists
- Teacher manuals
- Absolutely everything else you will need to be confident and successful running your own business
Support: We Are Committed To You
At every stage in the process, you will have access to our team when you have questions or need guidance. Our primary goal is to ensure your success and the success of your students.
We are eager to share our many years of experience and expertise running a successful My Music Workshop® business with you so that you too, can live the life of your dreams by teaching music to children.
My Music Workshop Is Seeking Franchisees Who:
- Have a sincere passion for working with children
- Have experience working in a child related field
- Have a love of music and sharing music with others (some musical experience is preferred but not required)
- Want to make a positive impact on their community
- Are seeking a career running a full-time, home based business in their own protected territory
- Are looking for a business with low overhead and high profit margins
- Have the necessary capital to get their business up and running
- Will teach the initial classes themselves or hire a Lead Teacher (you can hire additional teachers as your program grows)