Eliminate annoying and potentially harmful mosquitoes, ticks and other outdoor pests in your community.
Complete training & support provided.
Join the Mosquito Squad team and make your living helping residential, commercial and special events customers enjoy their outdoor spaces again.
Grow your new business in the explosive outdoor living category. If you are looking for a thriving add-on or full-time business, with a strong recurring revenue stream, Mosquito Squad is the answer. We’re proud to be one of America’s fastest growing franchise concepts and the clear leader in the outdoor pest control space. Our focus is on the elimination of unwanted outdoor pests such as mosquitoes and ticks. You can help create a safer, more enjoyable environment for your community.
Homeowners and commercial establishments are investing tremendous sums of money in outdoor living areas. Our mission is to ensure that people in their community can enjoy their pool, patio, gazebo or deck throughout the entire year – without the troublesome nuisance and dangerous risks associated with pesky mosquitoes and disease-infested ticks. Our applications also help ensure that there are no unwanted guests at special events!
Vast target markets
Mosquito Squad customers are not just limited to homeowners. Our customers range from beaches, apartment complexes, playgrounds and stadiums to open air restaurants, public gardens, golf courses, theme parks and many more.
Why is our franchise so appealing?
- Multiple revenue streams – There are three different revenue opportunities available to franchise owners: our Barrier Spray Program, Automatic Misting Systems and Special Event Treatments. Each one has a different price point, allowing you to appeal to all homeowners and businesses in need of an outdoor pest management solution.
- Multiple solutions for our clients – There are multiple choices to offer to our clients, including both EPA-registered pest control solutions and all-natural solutions for clients seeking an organic or green approach.
- Low initial investment – Total start-up capital is $37,000 to $75,000, which includes the initial franchise fee for an exclusive territory. For qualified parties, up to half of the franchise fee may be financed.
- Residual income growth each year – A key advantage is the ongoing revenue stream from repeat barrier sprays and the refills of automatic misting systems. This “annuity” dramatically increases revenue and profits once a customer base is established. You provide a valuable service and unbeatable convenience for your customers while ensuring a continuing revenue stream for your business.
- Quick start-up – In most cases you can hit the ground running within 30 days.
- Experienced support staff – As with all Outdoor Living Brands franchise concepts, you can count on unparalleled support from a passionate, highly attentive, professional support staff in all the key disciplines you’ll need. Their proven, well-respected track record of lead generation and marketing success brings extensive customer acquisition, sales & support skills, and technical knowledge to new franchise owners. In addition, you’ll receive referrals from our sister brands.
- Marketing knowledge and franchisor-led initiatives – Data about customer mindset and demographics, and effective marketing tools, are part of the system. Exceptional, distinctive branding and franchisor-led initiatives such as public relations and social media strategies are a key part of the Mosquito Squad offering.
- Extensive marketing tool kit – From business cards and brochures to ads and direct mail, Mosquito Squad has created impactful marketing materials to kick your business into high gear. And if a customized communication needs to be created, our in-house marketing team will get the job done!
Is Mosquito Squad the business for you?
Sales and marketing skills are a plus for our franchisees but are not mandatory due to our extensive training program. Other essential ingredients of a successful franchise owner include:
- The desire to run your own business, work outdoors and be your own boss.
- Strong follow-through skills in implementing necessary marketing campaigns.
- Willingness to understand and follow a sales process.
- The ability to train and manage sales and installation personnel.
- The skills to network and establish relationships with key referral partners.
Learning more about our opportunity is easy! Contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you and possibly having a great future together!