AT HOME ELDERCARE
QUALITY SENIOR CARE AT HOME
The Senior Care market is a rapidly expanding industry that continues to be competitive. We differentiate ourselves every day with the quality of our senior care services, how we speak and how we present ourselves. Our goal is never to compromise the quality of care and services provided to the client. Customer service is an integral part of the At Home Eldercare business model, and an area that needs constant attention. Our clients should see smiles, attitudes of enthusiasm, and caregivers who take pride in their work.
Now that you’ve done your research and are ready to take the plunge, it’s time to get serious about becoming a senior care franchisee. Buying a senior home care franchise is a complex investment, so there are several criteria you must meet in order to become an At Home Eldercare franchise
At Home Eldercare looks for home care franchisee candidates who espouse their core values of integrity, family, reliability, hunger for growth, and positive energy. In addition, franchisee candidates should have a commitment to their employees and their community. Prior medical or senior care experience is not a requirement, although it can be an advantage.
You might be a great fit with At Home Eldercare if you:
- Are looking for a full-time, “hands-on” business opportunity.
- Have a proven track record in business leadership.
- Have successfully managed your personal finances.
- Are a results-oriented self-starter interested in starting and growing a business.
- Are prepared to have no other active business venture.
In addition, we look for candidates with:
- A heartfelt desire to work with seniors
- Experience in marketing
- Ease in working with seniors
- Communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to motivate self and others
- A competitive nature
- The financial capacity for investment
ELDER CARE SERVICES AS A RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS
No one likes a downturn in the economy; however, there are certain industries and jobs that truly are recession proof. In home eldercare is one of them! You can not “off shore it”; if mom or dad need help in the home the family is going to find a way to pay for it. Taking care of seniors truly is recession proof!
If you are looking for a career or job that is not impacted by the economy, you may want to consider an At Home Eldercare franchise. The next 20 years are going to be terrific for our industry. Now is a great time to get into it!