For more than a decade, AmeriCare has provided the highest quality in-home care services throughout the country via franchise offices. We offer a service that provides your family with considerate and professional care.
We pride ourselves on working with trained, certified, and skilled caregivers. We look for professionals who are passionate in their work. We employ qualified caregivers who have received Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Home Health Aide (HHA) training.
Consider AmeriCare your final business destination.
AmeriCare is looking for high caliber individuals with strong business acumen and a tremendous amount of compassion to join our team of area developers and franchises.
Stratospheric hospital costs mean more people are convalescing at home from surgery, injury, and childbirth. This has created a huge market for companion care and home care service including:
- Senior Care Assistance
- Disability Homecare Assistance
- Rehabilitation Homecare Assistance
- Maternity Care and Homecare Assistance
Why AmeriCare Home Care ?
- Homecare is an exploding Industry
- Young Company – Huge Growth Potential
- Area Development Program
- Strong Companion, Senior and Home Care Franchisee Program
- Unique Brand and Marketing Plan Positions Your Companion, Senior and Homecare Franchise for Success
About the Homecare Industry:
- A 55 Billion Dollar, Recession-Resistant Industry
- A Rapidly Growing Industry
- A Business that Contributes to the Community
- A Business with Residual Income Potential
- Moderate Office Space Requirements
- Minimal Monthly Overhead
- Regular Business Hours
- Few Employees
- No Inventory