Educational Outfitters - - America's leading provider of school uniforms, dress code apparel, corporate logo wear, and logo fundraising programs.
Jamey Elrod, a stay-at-home Mom from Chattanooga TN, started Educational Outfitters. She was frustrated with the lack of good service and lack of good retailers offering school uniforms. From her humble beginnings in her garage back in 1998, Educational Outfitters has grown to over 25 locations across the country to be the #1 school uniform retailer in a $1 billion industry.
In fact, Educational Outfitters is America's one and only school uniform franchise. The highly lucrative school uniform and school apparel business serves as the core business for EO owners, but our menu of products and services doesn't stop there. We offer additional revenue programs like on-site embroidery, screen printing, alterations, and promotional products. The demand for these services continues to grow, and Educational Outfitters is well-positioned to be the brand leader in this untapped and under-served marketplace.
Educational Outfitters created and offers an additional profit center to serve the needs for the exploding corporate logo wear sector. CustomLogo Outfitters was a natural off-shoot servicing the business and corporate apparel market. It's almost like getting two franchises for the price of one. You will be able to draw upon our industry knowledge, preferred discounted pricing programs, experienced support staff, and unique systems to create an enjoyable business and desirable lifestyle for both you and your family.
- Received TOP 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award by Franchise Business Review
- Ranked 108th Fastest Growing Private Company by Inc. Magazine
- One-of-a Kind franchise with very little competition
- Territories are very large to provide growth opportunities for owners
- Demand is growing with over 15 million students in dress code
- High repeat customer base as kids outgrow their uniforms every year
- Hands-on support and training from the Founders that know the biz
- Attractive retail hours, flexible schedule, family-friendly business
- Low employees, low stress, inventory that doesn't spoil or gets eaten
- Fun and Community-based business with multiple profit centers