XTREME SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHY
Xtreme Sports Photography Franchise Information:
Xtreme Sports Photography is the culmination of 17 years of experience operating a youth sports digital photography business by one of Florida's leading youth sports photographers. Dennis Kirkpatrick currently photographs over 20,000 youth each year throughout the state of Florida and is well known and respected within the communities his business services.
His proven and successful business plan is now available to entrepreneurs who possess the desire and ability to operate their own youth sports digital photography business without having to go through years of trial and error to become profitable.
What sets us apart from our competition?
- We do not charge any Monthly Franchise Fees.
- We sell what we do. (Others just sell franchises, we operate the business everyday.)
- We do not limit the use of our marks to only youth sports photography.
- We offer the lowest per-sheet processing fees.
- We provide you with free photo enhancements such as borders.
- We do not up-charge for items such as trophies, plaques and awards. (Set up your own account using our approved vendors list.)
- We allow you to purchase a small territory in a large metropolitan area.
- We offer the largest territories in the business and will never overlap.
- We do not require that you purchase your business promotional products from us.
Franchisee candidates must possess the following qualities:
- A burning desire to operate a business of your own.
- The ability to communicate and work with youth and adults in a public setting.
- The discipline to market your business to youth sports leagues in your selected territory.
- The ability to obtain or personally finance the required initial franchise fee. (Financing and special incentives or discounts may be available. Ask our franchise representative for details)
Note: Candidates are not required to possess a working knowledge in operating a digital camera or in post-processing of digital images to operate this business. We will demonstrate and provide documentation for everything you need to know during training.
Your initial franchise investment includes:
- Exclusive Territory (based on population)
- 5 days Comprehensive Training for 2 people (3 days in Florida, 2 days at your location)
- Business Operations Manual (the one we use everyday)
- Unlimited Technical Support (email and phone support upon request)
- Our Approved Vendor List (set up your own account with proven wholesalers)
Other required equipment includes:
- Computer Equipment (Mac laptop)
- Proprietary Operations Software
- Digital Image Processing Software
- Spreadsheet and Word Processing Software
- Professional Digital Camera and Lens Kit
- Lighting Equipment
- Backgrounds and Photographic Accessories
Note: The need to purchase the above equipment varies, as potential franchisees may already own some or most of the required equipment.
Since this business does not require a retail office to operate successfully, there are no excessive overhead costs associated with this type of franchise. Since we convert all your processed photos to printed photo\'s for you, there are few costs outside the initial investment to get you started.